The Future of Work:
Lessons from the
Trenches of Corporate
What will the future of work look like post-pandemic? How will organizational structures and the workforce be transformed? Learn from the world's most influential corporate leaders who are at the forefront of leading us into the future.
100+ Pages of Future of Work InsightsLearn from 38 thought leaders and pioneers about:
- Future of Work: General
- Future of Work: Challenges
- Future of Work: Industry Perspectives
- Future of Work: Culture
- Future of Work: AI & Automation
- Future of Work @ Organizations
DEFINITION OF THE FUTURE OF WORK
The Future of Work Is a Phenomenon That Reimagines and Transforms Not Only Our Workforce but Also Our Organizational Structures.
The future of work is a phenomenon that reimagines and transforms not only our workforce but also our organizational structures. The best way to define its meaning is to list some of its main characteristics so far:
- Harnessing distributed teams and creating new modalities of work, enterprises can now be more innovative, create a stronger culture and a best-of-breed workforce that does not distinguish among employees, freelancers, physical structures, and distance.
- Organizations are aided by algorithms to remove bias from talent decisions, while making diversity, equity and inclusion the most significant of all cultural imperatives.
- Redesigning the workspace to maximize team collaboration and innovation, foster cultural change, and improve the overall employee experience.
- Gaining opportunities through the adaption of artificial intelligence and automation to industry practices.
Future of Work Pioneers eBook
Get the eBook
Fill in this form to get a pdf download of the eBook
Apply and Participate in Exclusive Future of Work Roundtables
Are you dealing with future of work initiatives, plans, & challenges in your organization? Interested in participating in future of work roundtables? Please apply now and get invited to exclusive future of work roundtables events for executives.
Share your perspectives on the Future of Work
Would you like to be a contributor for Experfy's ongoing Future of Work blogs? Learn more about this opportunity now.